Student Eligibility: Current (grade 10-12)
To be eligible, registered high school students must apply and be accepted for CAREERS programming. (Note: youth, younger than 19 years of age as of September 1, 2020, can still qualify for Alberta Education off-campus programming by registering for Registered Apprenticeship Program at their local high school.)
Student Eligibility: Post High School Graduates
1. Exclusive to the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo: recent high school graduates aged 18-25 can apply for apprentice training under the CAREERS Co-Op Apprenticeship Program.
2. Former Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) apprentices that have successfully graduated high school and are 19 years of age or younger at the time of application are eligible to apply if they have:
• Have completed a minimum of 500 confirmed apprenticeship hours
• Have a valid class 5 driver’s license
• Live outside of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo