Which skilled trade are you best suited for?
Question 1 of 10.
Your weekend plans just fell through. What are you most likely to do?
1. Playing a team sport
2. Painting, taking photos or playing music
3. Organizing an outing with friends
4. Try to fix a broken appliance with help from Google
5. Thrill seeking and pushing your limits
6. Honing a skill or learning something new
Question 2 of 10.
Which cartoon character would you most like to be?
Wile E. Coyote
Question 3 of 10.
Zombies are attacking the planet. What would you do?
1. You come up with a creative plan to escape and ultimately infiltrate the zombies by pretending you are one of them
2. You try to understand what makes the zombies tick, then use the resources at hand to turn their weaknesses against them
3. Assess the big picture, then get down to work calculating exactly what resources and how much you need to survive
4. You just start running, taking out any zombie that's in your way.
5. You stay calm, level headed, decisive and begin coordinating efforts with those around you.
6. You are better off on your own. You make use of your agility and inquisitive nature to logically assess what you have to do to survive
Question 4 of 10.
The zombies took over! What's your last meal?
Question 5 of 10.
In which scenario would you excel the most?
1. You have 10 minutes to analyze, deconstruct and figure out how to disarm a bomb.
2. You on the TV show "Survivor", playing a game where the last person to remain standing one-legged on a tree stump wins.
3. You are tasked with deciding the perfect strategy to coordinate and lead a fierce group of warriors into battle
4. A NASA space shuttle has to make an emergency landing. You are leading a team to determine the best spot based on precise measurements and you only have 30 minutes.
5. Your airplane crashes in the mountains. You are the only one in good enough shape to hike out and find help.
6. Aliens have landed on earth and they don't speak our language. You have been tasked with coming up with a creative way to try and communicate.
Question 6 of 10.
Which superhero would you be?
Question 7 of 10.
How would your friends describe you?
1. Cool-headed and self-assured
2. Reserved but curious
3. Free-spirited and imaginative
4. A team player with great attention to detail
5. Practical and dependable
6. A leader who loves to explore
Question 8 of 10.
Choose one to binge watch:
Game of Thrones
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Question 9 of 10.
What's your texting style?
1. Reassuring and organizational
2. Detailed and efficient
3. Full of questions
4. Full of ideas and pictures
5. Nice but to the point
6. Animated and inspired
Question 10 of 10.
My ideal work space would be:
1. Where I get to work own my own, getting to problem solve on the go.
2. Full of organization, a place where order is an asset
3. Working in harmony with others to figure out the best outcome in an situation
4. Full of situations where I can discover solutions for all sorts of problems
5. Different every day and gets my adrenaline pumping
6. Some place I can be creative
Next question 1 of 10
All 10 questions completed!